At FullerFunnels we build sales and marketing funnels for businesses just like yours. We combine high converting marketing funnels with results led digital marketing, the end result is a sales and lead generation engine that’s bespoke to each client. One of the most important aspects of our sales and marketing funnels is the technology we use. A core part of our marketing technology stack is ClickFunnels. As UK based ClickFunnels consultants we’ve put together this resource centre to help businesses decide if this is the right tool for them. Feel free to email us any questions you have or use our on-site live chat and we’ll get you going!
- New to ClickFunnels? Start with ” What is ClickFunnels “
- Ready to take a free no-risk trial? See our special offer when you start your ClickFunnels trial with FullerFunnels!
Not sure it’s right for you? We can discuss your requirements, explore your options and even help you consider ClickFunnels alternatives. Contact us via the live chat on this page and you can speak to one of our digital marketing consultants directly.
Latest articles and resources for UK businesses considering ClickFunnels
A summary of ClickFunnels and its core features
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder. Every business has a sales and marketing funnel. At FullerFunnels it’s our job to help B2B businesses create their sales and marketing funnels. ClickFunnels gives you the technology you need to build the web pages necessary to support the sales funnel. What is a sales funnel? Well, it’s the journey that buyers go through before they become customers. The buyer journey is very complex, especially in B2B markets, however, at the highest level, the sales funnel has three stages.
- Top of the funnel – This is all about raising awareness that you offer a solution to a known business problem or opportunity. Typically paid, earned and owned channels are used to promote your solutions to the market. In B2B markets top of funnel activity is very much educational marketing. We are teaching our prospects about their challenge more than we are talking about our products.
- Middle of the funnel – If our awareness activity has worked we should now have the prospect in our funnel. Middle of the funnel activity is nurturing the prospect. This is where ClickFunnels comes into play. Landing pages, email sequences and lead nurture tactics transition the prospect from merely having an awareness to actually wanting the product (demand).
- Bottom of the funnel – This is where we hit our true business goals. The funnel has taken the prospect from mere awareness to genuine interest. Through the automated funnel steps, we have nurtured the contact and now how a marketing qualified lead ready for sales followup. In some cases the sale can be completed online. In complex B2B sales the lead can be handed over to a sales team.
External resources on ClickFunnels